35 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers
We design, develop and manufacture quadrupole mass spectrometers for advanced research applications and specialist process monitoring.
Our product range includes:
- Systems for precision gas analysis for real time , multiple gas/vapour analysis with dynamic range from PPB to 100%.
- Plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies.
- SIMS probes for UHV surface science, and etch end point detection. Integrated complete surface analysis SIMS systems with automated analysis.
- A range of micro furnace reactors for catalyst research for making temperature programmed analysis with techniques including TPO/TPD/TPR and TPRx.
- Our bespoke design service provides for client interactive development of solutions to meet specific requirements.
Product Design : Continually design products with ever increasing standards of technology and quality which extend the technical capability of our customers.
People : Encourage all Hiden personnel to grow in customer awareness towards our goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
Continuous Improvement : Achieve measurable continuous improvements in all aspects of the Scientific Instrument business – strive for perfection in product and operation.
Customer driven quality is the foundation and driving force of Hiden Analytical with the goal of Total Quality – a goal that is the focus of our Quality Manual and Procedures.