A system for UHV analysis of neutrals, radicals and ions
The Hiden EPIC and IDP have all the features of high performance RGAs - but with the addition of pole bias mid-axis potential and negative ion capability making them outstanding research grade mass spectrometers.
- Mass range options to 2500 amu, 6 or 9 mm pole diameter options
- Enhanced long-term Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h)
- Ion Energy distribution by mid-axis potential scanning ±100 V, 1000 eV Option
- Ion source control for soft ionisation and appearance potential mass spectrometry
- Enhanced sensitivity for high mass transmission, Automatic mass scale alignment
- Pulse Ion Counter for continuous 1: 107 c/s decade dynamic range
- Extended dynamic range to 5x1010 c/s with Faraday option
- Enhanced contamination resistance via the RF-only pre-filter stage
- Signal gating 100 nano second resolution for energy & mass distributions vs time or TOF studies
- Temperature reading integrated into data displays for thermal desorption applications
- Integral UHV compatible shroud, Liquid Nitrogen cooled shroud option
- MASsoft control via RS232, USB or Ethernet LAN
- Upgradeable to Plasma / SIMS specification
The system is supplied with MASsoft 7 Professional Edition software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.