Multi Stream Gas/Vapour Analyser - QIC Biostream
An integrated mass spectrometer and selector valve system for multi-stream analysis.
- Multiple Zone Process Monitoring
- Contamination Studies
- System speciation / concentration mapping
- Environmental Gas Analysis
The QIC Biostream multi-stream gas analysis system for the monitoring and analysis of gases, vapours and processes, featuring:
- 20, 40 and 80 way sample configurations, Integral thermocouple / heater up to 120°C.
- Robust, flexible, heated QIC direct inlet <500ms response to gases / vapours.
- Gas flows from 0.01 - 10 l / min from 10 mbar to 2 bar, 100 amu profile in 2.5s.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb) and Stability (< ±0.5% height variation, 24 h), to 510 amu.
- Zero ‘crosstalk’ for low memory effects, Low dead volume for fast response.
- Novel face sealing technology provides effective seal with long life (>6x106 events).
- Direct drive, high torque microstepping motor with incremental rotary encoder for home z-position and closed loop motion.
- Motion management including: Bi-directional travel for shortest path, Intelligent acceleration / deceleration, Position maintenance, Error annunciation.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics.
- Windows™ - MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
QIC Series Gas Analysers - System Configurations
QGA -Quantitative Gas Analysis
Mass Spectrometers for Gas Analysis Applications (2.79MB)
Data from Fermentation Monitoring
Exhaust Gas Analysis of Small Scale Fermenters