HPR-40 DSA.- A gas analysis system for analysis of gases, vapours and VOCs in liquids.
Rapid, quantitative analysis of reactive / corrosive mixtures in your chamber / produced in your process
- Soil core analysis
- Fermentation Process Analysis
- Water Analysis in Estuary, River or Reservoir
- Groundwater Contamination Studies
- Methane Production Control
- Microbiological / Enzyme activity studies
- Environmental monitoring
The HPR-40 dissolved species gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for monitoring of dissolved / evolved gases, featuring:
- Compact bench-top / mobile cart / console rack construction.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), Mass range options 200, 300 or 510 amu.
- Fast valve dissolved species probe incorporating permeable silicone membrane.
- Membrane re-circulation cell option for extended, dynamic studies.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Fast action automatic shut off valve in case of probe failure.
- Ioniser liquid N2 cryopanels for optimum vacuum / minimal spectral interference.
- Vacuum manifold isolation gate valve for fast start up at remote locations.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.
- 4 or 8 way multiplexed inlet for sampling from multiple probes.
Hiden HPR40 Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometer System (1.68MB)
Mass Spectrometers for Gas Analysis Applications (2.79MB)
Data from Fermentation Monitoring (3412K)
Detection of Low Concentration Volatiles in Water (124K)
Detection of Low Levels of Organic Species in Seawater (105K)
HPR-40 PPT Concentration Level Detection of CH3SCH3 Volatiles in Water (260K)
HPR-40 Detection of Volatile Organic Compounds in Waste Water (173K)
Soft Ionisation for Analysis of Complex Gas/Vapour Mixtures (383K)