HPR-50 Gas Analyser for Diamond CVD
Sub ppm analysis of all components present or evolved during your diamond growth process.
- Process control / On-line real time monitoring
- Contamination studies
- By-products analysis
- For improved reproducibility / product quality
The HPR-50 jet separator mass spectrometer, a dedicated, custom-designed gas analysis system for monitoring of diamond growth processes, featuring:
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), Mass range options to 2500 amu.
- Heated Inert inlet for characterisation of reactive intermediates / products.
- Liquid N2 cryopanels for optimum vacuum / minimal spectral interference.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- 20 - 400 Torr sampling pressure operation.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.