A system for analysis of neutrals, radicals and ions
The Hiden HPR-60 molecular beam mass spectrometer is a compact skimmer inlet MS for the analysis of reactive gas phase intermediates.
Radicals are sampled via a multistage differentially pumped skimmer inlet and transferred to the MS ion source with minimal interaction with other species and without wall collisions. Customisable inlets allow connection to many different reactor systems, including atmospheric plasmas.
The skimmer system, combined with a Hiden triple filter precision mass spectrometer, offers a sampling system with ultra fast response and high accuracy.
- Molecular beam sampling at atmospheric pressure
- +ve and -ve ion analysis
- User replaceable skimmer cones (can be biased)
- Electron attachment ionisation mode for the study of electro-negative radicals
- APSI-MS soft ionisation mode for radicals analysis
- Mass range options: 300, 510 or 1000 amu
- Energy range options: 100 eV or 1000 eV
The system is supplied with MASsoft 7 Professional Edition software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.
Customer StoriesAP0192 The Reaction Mechanism of the Spray Ion Layer Gas Reaction process to Deposit In2S3 Thin Film (325 KB)