A system for discrete low volume sample analysis
The Hiden HPR-70 compact bench-top batch inlet gas analysis system is suitable for the analysis of discrete gas samples.
Sealed volume studies
Discrete sample analysis
Remote sample acquisition
A small quantity of gas, usually at or close to atmospheric pressure, is sampled using an automated batch inlet. After expansion and consequent pressure drop the gas is analysed using a high sensitivity 500 amu quadrupole mass spectrometer.
Most minor components in the gas mixture can be measured at levels of 5 ppm or above.
- Dual compound turbo pumps and oil-free, totally dry backing pump
- Automatic dosing, expansion and accurate sampling
- Total sample pressure measurement with capacitance manometer
- Optional aliquot filling facility
- 1 litre sample reservoir
- 1 ml injection reservoir
- Optional calibration lines
The system is supplied with MASsoft 7 Professional Edition software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.