HPR-90 Sealed Package Gas Analyser with Integral Package Cracker for lamp gas analysis.
Rapid, quantitative analysis of reactive / corrosive mixtures in your chamber / produced in your process
- Fill gas analysis
- Quality control studies
- Sealed volumes analysis
The Hiden HPR-90, specifically designed for high performance sealed volume analysis system, featuring:
- Interchangeable cracking chamber with manual cracking mechanism.
- Mesh filter and package holders, 2 micron in line inlet filters.
- Hiden HAL/3F 301 RC triple filter quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Two 240 litre/s turbo pumping systems with backing pumps, manifolds and gauges.
- Automated inlet with automatic leak valve, bellows sealed isolation valve, automatic gate valve, capacitance manometer and valve control unit.
- Calibration gas inlet including valves and fittings.
- High Sensitivity to 10 ppm in a sealed package at 10 mbar.
- Mass range options to 2500 amu.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Mobile bench fully wired and tested, Mass spectrometer heating jacket.
Mass Spectrometers for Gas Analysis Applications (2.79MB)