A sealed package gas analyser with integral package cracker for lamp gas analysis
The HPR-90 automated package cracking analysis system is a complete system optimised to analyse gas within sealed volumes such as light bulbs.
Fill gas analysis
Quality control studies
Sealed volume analysis
The HPR-90 system can be custom configured to suit small automobile bulbs through to fluorescent tubes.
This system comprises a piercing unit, UHV manifold and sampling system, a triple filter quadrupole mass spectrometer and all associated control equipment on a mobile cart.
- Hiden HAL 3F/301 triple filter quadrupole mass spectrometer
- Interchangeable cracking chamber with cracking mechanism
- Automated inlet with automatic leak valve including calibration gas inlet
- High sensitivity to < 10 ppm in a sealed package at 10 mbar
- Data can be collated with serial numbers from sample bulbs
- Mass range options to 1000 amu
- Automatic data reporting formats
The system is supplied with MASsoft 7 Professional Edition software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.