A compact bench-top gas analysis system for evolved gas analysis in TGA-MS
The Hiden HPR-20 QIC EGA gas analysis system is configured for continuous analysis of evolved gases and vapours from thermogravimetric analysers (TGA).
Interface systems are available for most TGA instruments. The TGA interface includes re-entrant furnace sampling, providing close coupling to the TGA furnace region for optimized evolved gas/vapour analysis.
Custom designed interfaces are available for special requirements with alternative systems being offered for applications requiring direct sampling from advanced thermogravimetric analysers operating at higher pressures to 30 bar.
- Enhanced pumping for light gases
- Heated inlet for non-tailing response to desorbed gases and vapours
- Control of ionisation energy parameters for simplification of cracking patterns
- Custom, low dead volume interface to specific manufacturers’ TGA systems
- Optimised data acquisition using EGAsoft
- Mass range option 300 or 510 amu
The system is supplied with MASsoft 7 Professional Edition software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.