Compact bench top gas analysis system for advanced research applications
- Catalysis Studies / Reaction Kinetics
- Thermal Analysis Mass Spectrometry
- Contamination Studies
- Bio gas and Bio fuels
- Environmental Gas Analysis
- In-situ analysis
The HPR- 20 QIC R&D gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for monitoring gases and processes at pressures up to atmosphere, featuring:
- Robust, flexible, heated (up to 200°C) Quartz Inert Capillary (QIC).
- QIC direct inlet for <500ms response to gases / vapours.
- Continuous sampling of 1-20 cm3 / min from 10 mbar to 2 bar.
- Triple filer mass spectrometer for enhanced abundance sensitivity.
- Gas purge and high performance seals for corrosive gas\vapour analysis.
- High pressure sampling interface to 30 Bar available.
- Automated Flow Control Interface for constant ion source pressure.
- Liquid Nitrogen cryopanel for enhanced pumping of condensables.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), mass range to 510 amu.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet LAN.
- Quantitative analysis methods.
QIC Series Gas Analysers - System Configurations
QGA -Quantitative Gas Analysis
QIC Series Gas Analysers - Pressure and Temperature Sampling Options (703K)
Mass Spectrometers for Catalysis and Thermal Analysis (2.1MB)
Mass Spectrometers for Gas Analysis Applications (2.79MB)
AP0025 - CO2 Adsorption over Ion-Exchanged Zeolite Beta with Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metal Ions
AP0080 - Growing Hydrogen Expectations : Embedded Catalyst Design for Active and Stable Catalysts
AP0172 - Photocatalytic Hydroxylation of Phenol with Fe-Al-Silicate Photocatalyst: A Clean and Highly Selective Synthesis of Dihydroxybenzenes
Importance of an Optimised TA-MS Interface (459K)
A Comparison of Positive and Negative Ion RGA Methods (534KB)
Analyis of Complex Gas and Vapour Mixtures from a Pyrolysis Gasifier (195K)
Detection and Analysis of Trace Impurities in Light Gases (164K)
Evolved Gas Analysis - The Study of Materials using TA-MS App Note 292 (324K)
High Performance Gas Analysis for Automotive Fuel Cell R&D (150K)
HPR20 Analysis of Motor Vehicle Exhaust Emissions (134K)
NOx Detection. The Detection of NO and NO2 using the HPR-20 (158KB)
NH3 Detection in H2O Vapour (174KB)
Quantative Analysis of Flourine-Containing Process Streams (191K)
Relative Sensitivity Measurements of Gases (114K)
Relative Sensitivity Measurements of Vapours (106K)
Soft Ionisation for Analysis of Complex Gas/Vapour Mixtures (383K)
Temperature Programmed Reduction with the QIC Series (329K)
Thermal Analysis - Mass Spectrometry (758K)
Thermal Analysis Study of a Pharmaceutical with Pyris 1 TGA and HPR 20 QIC Mass Spectrometer (218K)
Connecting to TGA and Furnace Reactors (526K)
Connecting with Hiden's HPR-20 QIC Gas Analysis System (526K)
GC Coupling with Hiden's HPR-20 QIC Gas Analysis System (162K)
HPR20 for Operando Experiments (148K)
In-Situ Thermal Analysis MS with the HPR-20 Solid Insertion Probe (874K)
QGA - Professional Edition Software (1.1MB)
QIC Dual Stream Capillary Connection Kit (427K)
Response Time for Hiden QIC Inlet (126K)
Stability Evaluation for Extended Measurement (185K)
CATALYSIS - Selected Academic References (413K)
CATLAB - Selected Academic References (121K)