Vacuum Process Gas Analyser - HPR-30
For the examination of all the components present in your chamber or evolved from your system
- CVD / PECVD / RIE / LPCVD / MOCVD
- Vacuum Coating / Plasma Etching
- Sputter Deposition
- Contamination Studies
- Base Pressure Fingerprint
- Leak Detection / Virtual Leaks / desorption
- Outgassing / Bakeout / Pump Performance
- Chamber / Process gas contaminants
The HPR-30 process gas analysis system is a compact gas analysis system for monitoring residual gases and vacuum processes, featuring:
- Compact bench-top / mobile cart / console rack construction.
- Direct re-entrant orifice with differential pumping for optimum sensitivity / response.
- Process pressure range from 1 mbar to 10-4 mbar.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), mass range options to 1000 amu.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics / appearance MS studies.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Pneumatic valve control for automatic operation with manual override and fail-safe isolator in case of power failure or overpressure.
- Automated simultaneous data acquisition / analysis with local display alarm panels.
Hiden HPR-30 Series Process Gas Analysers (1143K)
Mass Spectrometers for Thin Films, Plasma and Surface Engineering (1.1MB)
Partial Pressure Control in Reactive Sputtering (343K)
HPR30 Monitoring TiN Depsoition (113K)
HPR30 Series Orifice Sampling Process Gas Analysers (358K)
HPR-30 Series for Process Characterisation (121K)
Partial Pressure Control in Reactive Sputtering (200K)