HPR-80 Quantitative Gas Analyser for Reactive / Corrosive Species
Rapid, quantitative analysis of reactive / corrosive mixtures in your chamber / produced in your process
- Plasma / Reactive ion Etch Studies
- CVD / PVD / MOCVD
- Semiconductor wafer-fab studies
- Vacuum / Plasma Processing
- Quantitative analysis of reactive species
- HF, HCl, HBr, and CFC processes studies
Hiden HPR-80, a specifically designed system for high performance corrosive gas analysis and monitoring for semiconductor and vacuum processes, featuring:
- Heated Electro-polished heated flexible bellows, quick coupling port connector.
- Purged, inert viscous flow QIC calibration inlet for quantitative analyses.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), Mass to 2500 amu.
- 1 mTorr to Atmosphere sampling pressure operation.
- Capacitance manometer for species independent pressure monitoring.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Matrix Inversion, Normalisation and Single Peak Referencing.
Plasma Workstation - ICP Research Plasma Cell with EQP Ion Mass/Energy Analyser (2.26MB)
ICP Research Plasma Cell with EQP Ion Mass/Energy Analyser (353K)