XBS Triple Filter Mass Spectrometer configured for k-cell and e-gun MBE Deposition Rate Monitoring.
XBS Triple Filter Quadrupoles configured for multiple source monitoring in MBE deposition applications. The custom configured ioniser provides for high stability, high senstivity monitoring of oxides and metals from both k-cell and e-gun sources.
- MBE monitoring and control.
- Molecular Beam Studies.
- Multiple beam source analysis.
- High Performance RGA.
- Desorption / Outgassing studies / Bakeout cycles.
- Chamber / Process gas Contaminants.
Hiden XBS mass spectrometers for high precision scientific, process applications and MBE analysis, featuring:
- High Sensitivity, Enhanced detection from 100% to 5ppb, mass range to 510 amu.
- Enhanced long-term Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- Crossbeam ion source, beam acceptance through +/- 35° to transverse axis.
- Ion source control for soft ionisation and appearance potential mass spectrometry.
- Enhanced sensitivity for high mass transmission, Automatic mass scale alignment.
- 2mm beam acceptance aperture – configured to specific user application.
- Enhanced contamination resistance via the RF-only pre-filter stage.
- Integral UHV compatible water-cooled shroud.
- Detection limits down to 30 ions / s in molecular beam studies.
- Monitor growth rates of 1Å / min and lower.
- Windows™ based MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
XBS Monitor for the Molecular Beam Epitaxy Process (390K)
Mass Spectrometers for Thin Films, Plasma and Surface Engineering (1.1MB)