IG5C 5KeV Caesium Ion Source for UHV Surface Analysis applications.
Low power, high brightness, surface ionisation source coupled to a compact ion column, providing high performance in a small package.
- Air stable ion source
- Small mounting flange for flexible installation
- Easy installation of self aligning replacement sources
- Long source lifetime
- Differential pumping to maintain true UHV chamber pressure
- Two lens column design
- Easy replacement of beam defining aperture
Controlled via a windows PC based interface, which handles thermal management of the source, the gun is easy and reproducible to set up and can be configured for high current or small spot applications.
- Energy: 500eV to 5 keV
- Maximum Current: 500 nA
- Minimum spot size: 20μm
- Source lifetime: typically 500 hours
- Mounting Flange: Conflat type DN-35-CF
- Source power: 8W
IG5C Caesium Ion Gun (840K)
Tour of the Hiden SIMS Workstation (6215K)