IDP Mass Spectrometer for analysis of ions, neutrals and radicals in UHV desorption studies.
The only mass spectrometer for the mass and energy analysis of ions, neutrals and radicals in electron and photon stimulated desorption studies
- Rapid mass / energy monitoring of evolved species
- Transients / TOF Studies using gated input analysis
- Parents and radicals by Appearance Potential MS
- Surface mass spectra, Ion yield measurements
- Base Pressure Fingerprint
- ESD and PAS thresholds, Ion energy distributions
- Positive and negative ions, Bonding angle information
- Leak Detection / Virtual Leaks / desorption
The Hiden Ion Desorption Probe for the examination of low energy species desorbed in your ESD, PSD or UHV-TPD studies, featuring:
- Pulse Ion Counting Detector with continuous seven decade data presentation.
- Direct observation of Positive / Negative ions, Radicals and Neutrals mass and yields.
- 4 lens Ion Optics with integral electron ioniser and UHV compatible shroud.
- Ion Energy distribution by mid-axis potential scanning ±100 V, 1000eV option.
- High Sensitivity Triple filter Quadrupole, mass range options to 2500amu.
- Signal gating 1ms resolution for energy & mass distributions vs time or TOF studies.
- Temperature reading integrated into data displays for thermal desorption applications.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24h).
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
Data Control Inputs and Outputs and Special Applications (17K)
Programmable Signal Gating Module (217K)