State of the art, bolt-on SIMS probe for integration into your existing UHV surface science chamber
- Static / Dynamic SIMS with energy analysis
- Integral front end ioniser for RGA
- Composition / contamination analysis
- Depth profiling
- Leak detection and desorbed gas analysis
- Compatible with Hiden SIMS Workstation
- Suitable for FIB-SIMS integration
Specification for 1000 Series EQS
- 5x105 cps/nA for 27Al+ from Al target under 5keV Ar+ bombardment
- 100 cps/nA for Cs(CsI)3+ at 913amu from CsI target under 5keV O2+ bombardment
The EQS secondary ion mass spectrometer for the analysis of secondary positive and negative ions from solid samples, featuring:
- High Sensitivity Pulse Ion Counting detector with 7 decade dynamic range.
- Raster Control for enhanced depth profiling and imaging with integrated signal gating.
- 45° Electrostatic Sector analyser, scan energy at 0.05 eV increments/ 0.25eV FWHM.
- Minimum perturbation of ion flight path & constant ion transmission at all energies.
- Triple filter Quadrupole, mass options to 2500 amu.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Differentially pumped option for use in high pressure environments.
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
- Easily interfaced to existing systems
SIMS Brochure TI 181 (670K)
SIMS Brochure TI 181 HiRes (5.64MB)
Electron Impact Sputtered Neutral Mass Spectrometry (SNMS) using the Hiden EQS Energy Resolving Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer - ROLDUC 2012
High Performance SIMS - Mass and Energy Analyser for SIMS (A2)
High Performance SIMS - Mass and Energy Analyser for SIMS (A3)
Energetic (Fast) Neutral Species Analysis (97K)
EQP/EQS Time Resolved Studies in Ion Beam and Plasma Processes (246K)
EQS vs EPIC - Ion Energy Distributions (271K)
Fast Neutrals Analysis (302K)
Secondary Neutrals Analysis (301K)