ICP Plasma Workstation with EQP Ion Mass and Energy Analyser for plasma research.
Combined mass / energy analysis of all species in your RF plasma process
- Plasma / Reactive ion Etch Studies
- CVD / PVD / MOCVD
- Surface modification
- Vacuum / Plasma Processing
- Plasma cleaning / sterilisation
- Thin film manufacture / modification
- Composite manufacture / modification
The Hiden Plasma Workstation, an integrated RF-ICP reactor / plasma analyser system for all you plasma process studies, featuring:
- Cylindrical quartz cell 100mm diameter.
- 4 turn copper induction coil with coil cooling facility and 100mm coil adjustment.
- 13.56MHz RF generator with up to 200W power with matching network.
- RF screen (440 x 340 x 340 mm).
- Air cooling, manual or automatic Dual stream flow control.
- Twin Turbo molecular pumping manifold for differential operation.
- Capacitance pressure gauge and cell pressure display.
- Hiden EQP 500 plasma analyser with 100mm Z shift operating under MASsoft O/S.
- Mass / Energy analyser for positive & negative ions, neutrals, and radicals.
Plasma Workstation - ICP Research Plasma Cell with EQP Ion Mass/Energy Analyser (2.26MB)
ICP Research Plasma Cell with EQP Ion Mass/Energy Analyser (353K)