The most advanced and reliable Langmuir Probe available for
- Etching / Deposition / Cleaning Plasma Processes
- Pulsed plasma operation.
- Ion collection (Ni & Gi)
- Electron retardation (Te & EEDF)
- Electron collection (Ne).
- Plasma Potential.
- Debye Length, floating potential
- Ion flux
The ESPion advanced Langmuir probe for rapid, reliable and accurate plasma diagnostics for industry and academia, featuring:
- 15 scans per sec acquisition rate with D-O-E interface for auto, semi or manual analyses.
- Hiden pioneers in passive RF compensation, ESPion has the highest blocking impedance of any commercially available unit (4.25MOhm at 13.56 MHz cf. 100kOhm).
- Gas cooled multi-inductor chain for high temperature plasma operation is user replaceable for tuning to other frequencies.
- reference probe compensates for low frequency effects e.g. shift in the plasma potential (e.g. anodised chamber walls) or noise (e.g. power supply).
- ESPion the fastest pulsed plasma specifications of any commercial probe, ESPsoft contains all necessary gating circuitry as standard.
- 300, 600 or 915mm auto linear drive options, interlocked isolation valve, 90° probes, combined linear – rotary drives options available.
- Self-cleaning cycle to limit probe tip contamination.
- ESPsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
ESPION Series - Advanced Langmuir Probes for Plasma Diagnostics (311K)
Mass Spectrometers for Thin Films, Plasma and Surface Engineering (1.1MB)
AP0067 - O- Density Measurements in the Pulsed-DC Reactive Magnetron Sputtering of Titanium
AP0121 - Hiden ESPion Plasma Probe Measurements on a Hollow-Cathode Based Large-Volume Plasma Source
AP0142 - Ion Density Increase in High Power Twin-cathode Magnetron System
Energy/Mass Spectrometer Analyser and Langmuir Probe Diagnostics for HIPIMS (1.88 MB)
Mass Spectrometry in HiPIMS Plasmas - COST Workshop 2012 (3.2MB)
Plasma Diagnostics in High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering Discharges - TIRI JSFS 2012 Tokyo YAG (3.52MB)
Characterisation of an ICP Reactor (I) (158K)
Characterisation of an ICP Reactor (2) (308K)
ESPION Advanced Langmuir Probe (179K)
ESPION Langmuir Probe for Time Resolved Measurements (336K)
ESPION Advanced Langmuir Probe (347K)
ESPION Probe Schematic (41K)
ESPION Standard 300mm Z-Drive Schematic (81K)
Introduction to High Pressure Langmuir Probe Analysis Techniques (184K)
Introduction to Langmuir Probes (148K)
Pulsed Plasma Operation with Hiden's ESPION Langmuir Probe (310K)