PSM, a Mass and Energy Analyser for Plasma Diagnostics.
Complete energy resolved mass speciation and mass resolved energy analysis of secondary ions and neutrals in your plasma:
- Reactive Ion Etching
- Plasma Deposition Studies
- Ion implantation / Laser Ablation
- Residual Gas Analysis
- Leak Detection
The PSM is a differentially pumped mass spectrometer for the analysis of secondary ions and neutrals from plasma process, featuring:
- Differentially pumped manifold with mounting flange to process chamber.
- High sensitivity / stability triple filter quadrupole, mass range options to 510amu.
- Pulse ion counting detector with 7 decade dynamic range.
- Energy analysis option by pole bias scanning 100eV.
- Ion extraction / exclusion optics with tuneable integral ioniser for Appearance Potential MS.
- Penning gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Signal gating and programmable signal gating option for time resolved studies in pulsed plasma.
- Analysis of neutrals and radicals as standard, +ve / -ve ion analysis option.
- Mu-Metal, Radio-metal shielding options, high pressure operation options.
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
Mass Spectrometers for Thin Films, Plasma and Surface Engineering (1.1MB)
Energetic (Fast) Neutral Species Analysis (97K)