Complete energy resolved mass speciation and mass resolved energy analysis of all species in your plasma
- Analysis of positive ions, negative ions, neutral radicals and neutrals.
- Etching / Deposition Studies.
- Ion implantation / Laser Ablation.
- Residual Gas Analysis / Leak Detection.
- Plasma electrode coupling - follow electrode conditions during operation.
- Analysis through a viewport, grounded electrode, driven electrode.
The Hiden EQP is a combined Mass / Energy analyser for the analysis of positive AND negative ions, neutrals, and radicals from plasma processes, featuring:
- Software controlled Ion Extraction Optics for minimum plasma perturbation.
- 45° Electrostatic Sector analyser, Scan Energy at 0.05 eV increments/ 0.25eV FWHM.
- Minimum perturbation of ion flight path & constant ion transmission at all energies.
- Differentially pumped Triple filter Quadrupole, mass range options to 2500amu.
- High Sensitivity / Stability Pulse Ion Counting Detector with 7 decade dynamic range.
- Tuneable integral ioniser for appearance potential MS with electron attachment option.
- Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
- Signal gating and programmable signal gating option for time resolved studies in pulsed plasma.
- 1000eV Option, Floating option up to 10keV, Faraday Cup for high density plasmas.
- Mu-Metal, Radio-metal shielding options, high pressure operation option.
- MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
EQP Mass and Energy Plasma Analyser (3.3MB)
EQP Poster A3 size (254.23 KB)
EQP Poster A1 size (2.53 MB)
Mass Spectrometers for Thin Films, Plasma and Surface Engineering (1.1MB)
Atmospheric Plasma Analysis by Molecular Beam MS (1377K)
Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Analysis ICPIG (256K)
Effects of Pulsing on the P-CFUBMS of CrAIN Coatings (3.6MB)
Investigation of HIPIMS in a Reactive Atmosphere Discharge with Oxygen Content by Energy Resolved MS (1.97MB)
Ion Energy Distributions for a DC Plasma (144K)
Mass Spectrometry Characterization of Low Pressure Microwave Plasmas for Atomic Species Production (1.6MB)
Surface Analysis by Plasma Assisted Desorption Ionisation Mass Spectrometry (PADI-MS) (195K)
Energy/Mass Spectrometer Analyser and Langmuir Probe Diagnostics for HIPIMS (1.88 MB)
Plasma Diagnostics in High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering Discharges - TIRI JSFS 2012 Tokyo YAG (3.52MB)
A Novel Method for the Study of Neutral Components of Processing Plasma (85K)
An Improved method for the Study of the Neutral Components of Processing Plasma (146K)
Characterisation of an ICP Reactor (I) (158K)
Characterisation of an ICP Reactor (2) (308K)
Energetic (Fast) Neutral Species Analysis (97K)
Energies of Ions Sampled Through a DC Biased RF Driven Electrode (185K)
Energy Distributions of Ions and Atoms from a Magnetron Source (173K)
EQP Diagnostic System Overview (200K)
EQP Radicals Sampled from a Plasma (107K)
EQP/EQS Time Resolved Studies in Ion Beam and Plasma Processes (246K)
Investigation of Plasmas at Atmospheric Pressures (236K)
Ion Energy Distribution in the Afterglow (336K)
Ion Energy Distributions of Positive Ions in an Argon Discharge (119K)
Mass Spectrometry of Processing Plasmas with the EQP/Mass Energy Analyser (105K)
The Energies of Positive and Negative Ions in an RF Plasma in Nitrous Oxide (147K)
Studies of Magnetron Sputter Deposition of Thin Films (103K)
Data Control Inputs and Outputs and Special Applications (17K)
EQP and EQS Technical Information
EQP 1000 Series Probe Schematic (66K)
EQP 300/500 Series Probe Schematic (69K)
Programmable Signal Gating Module (217K)