Software for quantitative gas and vapour analysis
QGA Professional Edition software is an application specific software package for quantitative gas and vapour analysis providing real-time continuous analysis of up to 32 species with species concentration measured in the range 0.1 ppm to 100 %.
The software features easy to use calibration routines for both cracking pattern and Relative Sensitivity (RS) measurement. Analysis is performed using simple template setup routines and features automatic spectral removal algorithms and correction factor determination to output quantitative data. Integrated inputs from external devices such as CO analysers make the software versatile for a whole range of gas analysis applications.
- Quantitative gas analysis of up to 32 gases
- 10 peak spectral library with intelligent library scan feature
- Component gas calibration with background correction
- Automatic triggering of analysis from an external input
- Read multiple inputs, temperature or pressure for example
- X-axis can display time or an external input, e.g. temperature