A dual mode RGA system for vacuum diagnostics and process monitoring
The Hiden HMT quadrupole mass spectrometer is a unique dual mode RGA system capable of operating at pressures up to 4 x 10-3 mbar without the need for differential pumping. Operation at this pressure is achieved using a specially designed ion source/quadrupole filter combination and software which corrects for abundance non-linearity. The unique high pressure specification makes the HMT ideal for process monitoring applications.
- HMT mode for high pressure operation to 4×10-3 mbar (min detectable partial pressure 4 x 10-8 mbar)
- RGA mode for high sensitivity operation at P < 10-4 mbar (min detectable partial pressure 1 x 10-11 mbar)/span>
- 100 amu mass range, Remote (PC) Control interface via MASsoft Professional PC software/span>
- 100 amu mass range, Remote (PC) Control interface via MASsoft Professional PC software
- Stability (less than ±1% height variation over 24 h)/span>
- MASsoft software control via RS232, USB or multiple systems via Ethernet LAN
- Fast access, mixed mode scanning Trend and Analog in multiple windows for example
- Simultaneous real time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis data
- Cursor for peak height identification under mouse control
- Real time background subtract, Automatic mass scale alignment
- Data export facility to ASCII format and to all Windows devices
- Dynamic Data Exchange facility for real time data transfer to other DDE client compatible Windows™ applications, e.g. Excel, SPC-IV statistical process control software
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.