Systems for the examination of components present in a vessel or evolved from a process
All Hiden residual gas analysers are application tested and calibrated to provide the highest quality performance, and they are backed by a 3 year warranty and lifetime service support.
HALO RGA – for residual gas analysis
Suitable for vacuum fingerprint analysis, leak detection and trend analysis
3F Series RGA – triple filter mass spectrometers for analytical applications
Triple filter technology provides extended mass ranges, increased mass resolution, enhanced sensitivity and improved contamination resistance for more demanding analytical applications.
3F-PIC – pulse ion counting detection for fast event studies
Ultra-fast pulse ion counting detection provides seven decade continuous dynamic range with optimum sensitivity at UHV/XHV
- Mass range options: 50, 100, 200, 300, or 510 amu.
- Detector options give sensitivity for high vacuum to ultra high vacuum, UHV.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h)
- MASsoft control via RS232, USB or multiple systems via Ethernet LAN
- Fast access for Histogram, Trend Analysis and Analog peak displays
- Mixed mode scanning e.g. Trend, Histogram and Analog peaks in multiple-windows
- Simultaneous real time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis data
- Cursor for peak height identification under mouse control
- Real time background subtract, Automatic mass scale alignment
- Data export facility to ASCII format and to all Windows devices
- netMASsoft, an on board web server for RGA operation from your Web browser
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.