We are looking for high calibre employees with a physical science background
We supply mass spectrometers for advanced process monitoring and research in diverse areas of gas analysis, plasma, surface science, surface analysis and vacuum-related processing through Europe, North America and the Far East.
- We look for high calibre employees with a physical science background that would be interested in joining our team.
- Our team currently comprises more than 70 staff, in various fields of expertise. Engineers are the largest group within the Hiden team.
- More than 50% of Hiden employees have been with the company for more than 10 years. There are good reasons for this.
- Whether you would like to join us as, a trainee, a graduate or a professional, we are looking forward to your application!
- Before sending us your application please follow the job application guidance notes.
Sales & Applications Engineer
Location: Northern Germany – Düsseldorf
Hiden Analytical, based in Warrington, England, manufactures quadrupole mass spectrometers for research and process applications in vacuum, gas, plasma and surface science.
Our client base is international, with more than 70% of our production exported.
Hiden Analytical Europe GmbH is a new company for the sales and service of Hiden products in Germany and Austria.
Job role location
Following the induction period the role can either be home based, or from the new Hiden office located in Düsseldorf. This new role has significant opportunity for growth and additional responsibility for the future.
An initial product familiarization period to gain proficiency in product operation and presentation. This is expected to require a significant time input through the first few months, based in Warrington, UK.
Sales training to include pricing policy awareness, quotation preparation, product and applications presentations, sales techniques.
Duties will include
- Communication with and visiting of prospects to establish the optimum Hiden system package for the specific identified application.
- Preparation and presentation of appropriate quotations.
- Exhibition attendance.
- Lead management and follow up.
- Order negotiation and after sales support.
Essential skills required
- Degree level physics or physical chemistry.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in both German and English.
- Competitive salary and sales related bonus.
- A company car, PC and phone are provided.
Web site address
Please apply by email.
- Covering letter
The email address for your applications is : email@example.com
See our Job Application Guidance tab for further details.
JOB APPLICATION GUIDANCE
Please apply by email.
- Covering letter
Your covering letter should make clear why you wish to apply for a position at Hiden Analytical Ltd, and please outline your career objectives. We are pleased to accept applications from recent graduates, PhD’s, experienced professionals and apprentices. Especially in the case of experienced professionals, it is important to know the reasons for a change of job.
Please specify your expected salary and earliest possible start date.
We recommend that you list the details in your CV in chronological order, which will make it easier for us to review your application to follow your career development. Mention your average grades in school and further education in your CV: we would like to know not only what you have achieved, but how – and how well – you have reached your objectives.
If your application is well presented but you don’t receive an interview invitation, this is probably because another candidate was better suited to the position. The candidate profile must match our requirements very closely to be considered. Unfortunately it is not possible to reply to all applications received.
We naturally hope that your application meets our requirements, and wish you every success. The email address for your applications is : firstname.lastname@example.org