We are looking for high calibre employees with a physical science background
We supply mass spectrometers for advanced process monitoring and research in diverse areas of gas analysis, plasma, surface science, surface analysis and vacuum-related processing through Europe, North America and the Far East.
- We look for high calibre employees with a physical science background that would be interested in joining our team.
- Our team currently comprises more than 70 staff, in various fields of expertise. Engineers are the largest group within the Hiden team.
- More than 50% of Hiden employees have been with the company for more than 10 years. There are good reasons for this.
- Whether you would like to join us as, a trainee, a graduate or a professional, we are looking forward to your application!
- Before sending us your application please follow the job application guidance notes.
No Job Vacancies
About Hiden Analytical Ltd.
We manufacture quadrupole mass spectrometers for residual gas analysis, plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies, SIMS systems and probes for surface analysis and UHV surface science, gas analysis systems for gas reaction studies, catalysis performance quantification, and thermo-gravimetric studies.
We are a specialist company of ~ 70 people. Our products are exported to all major economies in the world
Vacancies advertised are fulltime permanent positions
For job application guidance, please see: “Job Application Guidance” tab.
JOB APPLICATION GUIDANCE
Please apply by email.
- Covering letter
Your covering letter should make clear why you wish to apply for a position at Hiden Analytical Ltd, and please outline your career objectives. We are pleased to accept applications from recent graduates, PhD’s, experienced professionals and apprentices. Especially in the case of experienced professionals, it is important to know the reasons for a change of job.
Please specify your expected salary and earliest possible start date.
We recommend that you list the details in your CV in chronological order, which will make it easier for us to review your application to follow your career development. Mention your average grades in school and further education in your CV: we would like to know not only what you have achieved, but how – and how well – you have reached your objectives.
If your application is well presented but you don’t receive an interview invitation, this is probably because another candidate was better suited to the position. The candidate profile must match our requirements very closely to be considered. Unfortunately it is not possible to reply to all applications received.
We naturally hope that your application meets our requirements, and wish you every success. The email address for your applications is : email@example.com