For ultra-high resolution & sensitivity analysis of hydrogen isotopes and light gases
The Hiden HPR-20 DLS gas analysis system is configured for continuous analysis of gases and vapours at pressures near atmosphere in standard form, alternative inlet systems being offered for applications requiring direct sampling from higher pressures to 30 bar. The mass spectrometer includes an ultra-high resolution mode specifically designed for analysis at low masses, for hydrogen isotopes and light gases.
The Hiden QIC quartz-lined sampling interface operating at up to 200oC provides fast response times of less than 300 millisecond for most common gases and vapours, including water vapour.
The HPR-20 DLS includes Hiden’s DLS-20 triple filter quadrupole mass spectrometer with 20 mm pole diameter.
Mass range: The DLS-20 includes a unique, user switchable mode allowing the DLS-20 quadrupole mass spectrometer to operate in both the zone I and the zone H stability regions offering ultra-high resolution in the mass range to 20 amu in the stability zone H and very high resolution performance up to 200 amu in the stability zone I.
- Unique dual stability zone quadrupole switching mode: The ultra-high resolving power of quadrupole Zone H operation is software selectable providing peak width at FWHM < 0.003 amu
- Mass range 200 amu, and software switchable to 20 amu mass range for the ultra-high resolution mode
- Pulse ion counting electron multiplier detector with 7 decades continuous dynamic range
- QIC inlet providing <300 ms response time to changes in gas concentrations
- Fast scan speeds, with up to 650 measurements per second for transient analysis
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional Edition software.
This Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.