A system for tokamak/torus fusion research with remote analyser mounting up to 80m from sensitive electronics
Includes the qRGA system TIMS mode for Measurement the concentration of fusion fuel gas purity including hydrogen isotopes, deuterium in helium for example.
The HAL 101X RC is a specific analyser with additional features for real time quantitative analysis of complex gas and vapour mixtures in fusion applications and harsh operating environments.
- Fast access for Histogram, Trend Analysis and Analogue peak displays
- Template files for complex hydrocarbon and deuterated hydrocarbon analysis
- Quantitative He/D2 analysis
- Simultaneous real time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis data
- Data acquisition from multiple systems via Ethernet
- Automatic mass scale alignment
- Integral mass spectral library with full editing facilities
- Operation of the quadrupole analyser at distances of up to 80 m from the sensitive electronics
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.