A system for tokamak/torus fusion research with remote analyser mounting up to 80m from sensitive electronics
Includes the DLS-1 system TIMS mode for Measurement the concentration of fusion fuel gas purity including hydrogen isotopes, deuterium in helium for example.
The HAL 101X RC is a specific analyser with additional features for real time quantitative analysis of complex gas and vapour mixtures in fusion applications and harsh operating environments.
- Fast access for Histogram, Trend Analysis and Analogue peak displays
- Template files for complex hydrocarbon and deuterated hydrocarbon analysis
- Quantitative He/D2 analysis
- Simultaneous real time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis data
- Data acquisition from multiple systems via Ethernet
- Automatic mass scale alignment
- Integral mass spectral library with full editing facilities
- Operation of the quadrupole analyser at distances of up to 80 m from the sensitive electronics
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.