A gas analysis system for molecular beam epitaxy applications
The Hiden HALO systems are designed for RGA, gas analysis and process monitoring applications including leak detection, trend analysis and vacuum survey.
- Molybdenum wiring in place of copper wiring to improve RGA system lifetime in MBE environments
- Contamination resistant ion source shroud
- Dual Faraday/channelplate electron multiplier
- Minimum detectable partial pressure to 2 x 10-13 mbar
- Thermal extender option for RGA operation during bakeout
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.