For Residual Gas Analysis
The Hiden HALO systems are designed for RGA, gas analysis and process monitoring applications including vacuum fingerprint analysis, leak detection and trend analysis.
All Hiden residual gas analysers are application tested and calibrated to provide the highest quality performance, and they are backed by a 3 year warranty and lifetime service support.
Windows MASsoft Professional PC software provides for fast data acquisition through either user configured acquisition files, pre-set modes selected by icon, or stored templates. An internal mass spectral library is standard.
- Mass range options: 100, 200 and 300 amu
- Detector options: Faraday or Faraday and Electron Multiplier
- PC Windows controlled
- Automated Electronic Beam Shutter EBS™ optimises noise suppression
- Automatic DeSat™ mode for high speed scanning even in the presence of saturating signals
- Leak detection
- netMASsoft, an on board web server for RGA operation from your Web browser
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.