A system for analysis of neutrals, radicals and ions
The Hiden HPR-60 molecular beam mass spectrometer is a compact skimmer inlet MS for the analysis of atmospheric plasma and reactive gas phase intermediates.
The skimmer system, combined with a Hiden triple filter precision mass spectrometer, offers a sampling system with ultra fast response and high accuracy.
- Molecular beam sampling at atmospheric pressure
- +ve and -ve ion analysis
- User replaceable skimmer cones (can be biased)
- Electron attachment ionisation mode for the study of electro-negative radicals
- APSI-MS soft ionisation mode for radicals analysis
- Mass range options: 300, 510 or 1000 amu
- Energy range options: 100 eV or 1000 eV
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.