For further information and pricing, please get in touch with us.
Residual gas analysis systems for vacuum process analysis
The HPR-30 Series are residual gas analysis systems configured for analysis of gases and vapours in vacuum processes and for vacuum diagnostics with sampling capability from high vacuum to atmospheric pressure. The systems are fully configurable for individual process applications such as CVD, ALD, plasma etching, MOCVD, process gas purity and in-process contaminant monitoring.
The HPR-30 Series systems are designed for fast response high sensitivity analysis of gas and vapour species in vacuum processes. Applications include leak detection, contamination monitoring, process trend analysis and analysis of high mass species and precursors used in ALD and MOCVD applications for example.
Sampling configurations are offered as:
- HPR-30 cart with dual conductance sampling inlet features a close-coupled re-entrant aperture for sampling directly within the process region, providing maximum data integrity and fast confirmation of process status.
- HPR-30 Multi inlet cart with multiple flexible inlets, 1m long and tri-valve manifold connection with automated switching for analysis over a broad process pressure range.
- HPR-30 SGL with a single heated sampling line for applications where there is limited tool space for sampling connection, and where the requirement for analysis of less volatile reaction products requires a fully heated inlet solution. Time resolved data acquisition suited to pulsed deposition process monitoring is offered as a system option.
Options include the innovative Hiden 3F series triple filter quadrupole system providing enhanced abundance sensitivity, part-per-billion (ppb) detection levels and high contamination resistance, particularly suited to the analysis of aggressive gases in CVD and RIE applications.
The system are supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.
The iRGA software is a new and intuitive application for routine vacuum monitoring. It is designed to be simple and automatic.
- automatically provides partial pressure data for the common residual gas and vapours, including hydrogen, helium, water, nitrogen, oxygen, argon and a custom gas.
- includes a new tablet view where the background colour changes depending on alarm condition
- includes a trend view, scan, leak detection and maintenance modes
- includes alarm function to send alerts to internal I/O, Wi-Fi and by email
Find Out More