About Hiden Analytical
More than 35 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers.
Our product range includes:
- Systems for precision gas analysis for real time , multiple gas/vapour analysis with dynamic range from PPB to 100%.
- Plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies.
- SIMS probes for UHV surface science, and etch end point detection. Integrated complete surface analysis SIMS systems with automated analysis.
- A range of micro furnace reactors for catalyst research for making temperature programmed analysis with techniques including TPO/TPD/TPR and TPRx.
- Our bespoke design service provides for client interactive development of solutions to meet specific requirements.
Technology : By working in partnership with customers we continue to develop, and bring to manufacture, leading edge products which in turn will increase our customer’s analytical capability and enhance the quality of their products.
Product Design : Continually design products with ever increasing standards of technology and quality which extend the technical capability of our customers.
People : Encourage all Hiden personnel to grow in customer awareness towards our goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
Continuous Improvement : Achieve measurable continuous improvements in all aspects of the Scientific Instrument business – strive for perfection in product and operation.
Customer driven quality is the foundation and driving force of Hiden Analytical with the goal of Total Quality – a goal that is the focus of our Quality Manual and Procedures.