A compact bench-top system for real time gas and vapour analysis
The Hiden QGA quantitative gas analysis system is configured for continuous analysis of gases and vapours at pressures near atmosphere in standard form. Inlet accessories are available to configure the system for sampling from low to high pressures, up to 30bar.
The QGA system connects to an external dry scroll pump that is included to provide high performance combined sample bypass and UHV foreline pumping.
The QGA system has mass range 200 AMU (300 AMU option) and with a detection capability from 100% to less than 100 part-per-billion.
- Simplified set up and operation from template files
- Real-time graphical and tabular data displays
- Automatic calibration with background correction
- Quantitative data output and data export for up to 16 species
- OPC data available as raw data or %/ppm quantitative output
- Gas/vapour mass spectral library with intelligent scan feature
- Precise fragmentation pattern recording
- Automatic subtraction of spectral overlaps
This Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.