Hiden Analytical are proud sponsors of the AVS Online Short Course “Atomic Layer Etching“
Tuesday: Friday, February 8, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST
- Learn the fundamentals of ALE based on sequential self-limiting reactions.
- Understand the differences between plasma ALE and thermal ALE.
- Learn about the surface chemistry and reactors for ALE.
- Understand why plasma ALE can obtain atomic layer precise anisotropic etching.
- Learn how thermal ALE can achieve atomic layer precise isotropic etching.
- Learn how ALE can be utilized for thin film nanoengineering and device fabrication.
- Understand the many current and potential applications of ALE
You can register your details to “Join the audience“
Find out more about our upcoming Webinars, eTalks & Short Courses.