Hiden Analytical are proud sponsors of the AVS Online Short Course “Partial Pressure Analysis with Residual Gas Analyzers“
Tuesday: Friday, February 4, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST
- Basic operation principles of mass spectrometers for residual gas analysis.
- How to specify the best RGA system configuration for your application.
- How to configure RGA software and process control I/O to perform gas analysis and track real-time changes in gas composition.
- Routine maintenance, tuning and calibration procedures.
- Quantitative compositional analysis and process control (actionable information) options.
- Spectral Interpretation: Quickly and effectively interpret typical RGA spectra. Monitor the quality of your vacuum process. Fingerprint your gas chamber. Chamber matching opportunities.
- How to differentiate between background and process gases
- Typical chemical interactions between RGAs and sampled gases
You can register your details to “Join the audience“
Find out more about our upcoming Webinars, eTalks & Short Courses.