Hiden Analytical are proud sponsors of the AVS Online Short Course “Plasma Etching and RIE: Fundamentals & Applications“
Tuesday: February 1, 2022 (Day 1: Fundamentals)
Wednesday: February 2, 2022 (Day 2: Applications)
Time: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EST
- Know the basic concepts of plasma etching.
- Understand the physics of RF glow discharges (both high and low density).
- Understand the surface science aspects of reactive ion etching (RIE).
- Learn about plasma-surface chemistry leading to etching.
- Recognize the factors that influence etching anisotropy.
You can register your details to “Join the audience“
Find out more about our upcoming Webinars, eTalks & Short Courses.