Gas Sampling Options
Hiden offer a variety of inlet options for the QIC Series gas analysis systems. Capillary inlets are available to sample at pressures both above and below atmospheric pressure. The HT/HP sampling system provides for analysis with sample pressure at up to 30 bar.
Multi-stream inlets are offered for 8 ,16, 20, 40 or 80 streams.
Other options include heated capillary extensions, heated multi-stream inlets and hot-zone adaptors for sampling from furnaces (for example TGA-MS).
- High temperature capillary inlet
- High pressure/high temperature
- Low pressure capillaries
- Heated capillary extension
- Hot-zone inlets
- Multi-stream selectors – 8, 16, 20, 40 and 80-way
- Flexible RGA inlet for residual gas analysis at high vacuum