We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Software Design Engineer. Working Mon-Fri the successful candidate will be part of a software team.
The candidate must have/be:
- At least two years of C++ programming as an embedded software developer is desirable. Experience on Linux is preferable and if there is no experience on C++ then the candidate must be experienced at embedded C programming.
- It is desirable that the candidate has experience of electronics interfacing, web-based applications and a templating language.
- Experience of working in a scientific/manufacturing environment.
- Reliable and able to work to high standard of quality whilst maintaining deadlines required.
- A good team player.
- Flexible Working – we are currently trialling flexible working hours
- Private health care – after 2 years of continuous service employees become eligible for our BUPA scheme.
- Pension – Group Personal Pension Scheme through Aviva. Hiden will match up to 4% of gross basic pay.
- Salary dependant upon experience.