An integrated mass spectrometer and selector valve system for multi-component, multi-stream gas analysis
The Hiden QIC MultiStream is a complete, multi-stream gas composition monitoring system. Capable of analysing gas streams at flow rates from 4 ml/min up to 10 L/min. The system is suited to a range of applications where multi-component, multi-stream gas analysis is required, environmental monitoring for example.
An 8 way multi-stream valve module is offered as an alternative to the Proteus valve.
Hiden’s QGA Professional quantitative gas analysis software features automatic calibration routines for accurate quantitative analysis. Gas/vapour mass spectral libraries and automatic subtraction of spectral overlaps allow for precise fragmentation pattern recording.
- 20, 40 and 80 way sample configurations, Integral thermocouple / heater up to 120°C
- Robust, flexible, heated QIC direct inlet <500ms response to gases / vapours
- Gas flows from 0.01 – 10 l / min from 10 mbar to 2 bar, 100 amu profile in 2.5s
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb) and Stability (< ±0.5% height variation, 24 h), to 510 amu
- Zero ‘crosstalk’ for low memory effects, Low dead volume for fast response
- Novel face sealing technology provides effective seal with long life (>6×106 events)
- Direct drive, high torque microstepping motor with incremental rotary encoder for home z-position and closed loop motion
- Motion management including: Bi-directional travel for shortest path, Intelligent acceleration / deceleration, Position maintenance, Error annunciation
- An 8 stream multi-way valve module is offered as an inlet option.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics
- Windows™ – MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN
This Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.