A Residual Gas Analyser configured for demanding UHV applications
The Hiden RGA for UHV are designed and configured for residual gas analysis in demanding UHV applications where critical measurements at UHV are required.
EPICS is the standard instrument control software used in many light sources around the world and the Hiden HAL system is fully compatible with EPICS software drivers.
- Gold plated ion sources to minimise source outgassing
- Electron impact ioniser with twin oxide coated Iridium filament
- Dual Faraday/channeltron electron multipler detector
- Minimum detectable partial pressure of 5 x 10-14 mbar
- Maximum operating pressure of 1 x 10-4 mbar
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.