A system for static and dynamic SIMS and SNMS applications
The Hiden MAXIM quadruple SIMS analyser is a state of the art secondary ion mass spectrometer for positive and negative, static, dynamic and neutral analytical applications.
The MAXIM analyser system includes an integral energy filter for ion acceptance at 30° to the probe axis, high transmission SIMS extraction optics, triple mass filter, pulse ion counting detector and control electronics.
- Mass range options: 300amu, 500amu or 1000amu
- Detector: Ion counting detector, Positive and Negative ion detection, 107 cps
- Mass filter: Triple filter
- Pole diameter: 9mm
- Bakeout: 250°C
- Ion energy filter: 30° angular acceptance
- Ioniser: Electron bombardment, single filament for SNMS and RGA
The system is supplied with MASsoft Professional software.
This Windows 8 compatible software allows control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.