Next generation gas analyser
The QGA 2.0 is a full update of our popular QGA system, incorporating significant enhancements for improved performance and ease of use. The QGA 2.0 is lighter, more user-friendly, environmentally considerate, and packed with powerful features.
Introducing the Hiden QGA 2.0, the next generation quantitative gas analysis system designed for both academic and industrial researchers. This new system builds upon the solid foundation of our original QGA system, incorporating significant enhancements for improved performance and ease of use. The QGA 2.0 is lighter, more user-friendly, environmentally considerate, and packed with powerful features.
With a compact design that reduces both its footprint and weight, this advanced model has been optimized for continuous analysis of gases and vapours in near atmospheric pressures. To suit diverse research demands, a range of inlet accessories are available, configurations are available for sampling from ambient to pressures as high as 30bar.
The QGA 2.0 – a combination of innovation, precision, and speed in an environmentally friendly package.
Key Features include:
- Lightweight & Compact Design: Weighing less than 30 kg with a 42 % smaller footprint.
- Simplified Start-up: A single button now manages both the pump down and software start for streamlined operation.
- Accessibility: The QGA 2.0 offers complete feature availability and enables external communication via OPC drivers.
- Advanced Electronics Package: The redesigned electronics package ensures enhanced functionality and easier servicing.
- Sustainability: The QGA 2.0 is more environmentally friendly, utilizing fewer materials in its construction.
- Compatibility: The QGA 2.0 is compatible with all available inlets for gas analysis.
- Hydrogen-Compatible Vacuum System: With optional high performance gas dilution and purge function
- Performance: The QGA 2.0 can deliver rapid results, capable of performing 1000 measurements per second. Seven decade dynamic range. Detection from 100 ppb to 100 %.
- Selectivity: Able to discriminate isobaric mass interferences, such as NH3+ and OH+, at m/z 17.
- Speed: <300 ms response time with <0.5 % error at 1 ppm
- QGA 2.0 Software: Customised software package for quantitative gas analysis
- Compact Design: With dimensions suitable for a standard fume cupboard (height 419mm/400mm, width 345mm/340mm, depth 580mm), the QGA 2.0 saves space without compromising performance.
QGA 2 software is an application specific software package for quantitative gas and vapour analysis providing real-time continuous analysis of up to 32 species with species concentration measured in the range 0.1 ppm to 100 %.
MASsoft Professional software allows for control of the instrument via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet. Provides comprehensive I/O for data output and for reading data from external devices for integration and display with mass spectrometer data.