Hiden Analytical design, develop and manufacture quadrupole mass spectrometers for advanced research applications and specialist process monitoring.
Our specialist application areas include Catalysis, Differential Electrochemical MS (DEMS), Real time Gas Analysis and UHV Surface Analysis.
Our product range includes:
- Systems for precision gas analysis for real time, multiple gas/vapour analysis with dynamic range from PPB to 100%.
- Plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies.
- SIMS probes for UHV surface science, and etch end point detection. Integrated complete surface analysis SIMS systems with automated analysis.
- A range of micro furnace reactors for catalyst research for making temperature programmed analysis with techniques including TPO/TPD/TPR and TPRx.
- Our bespoke design service provides for client interactive development of solutions to meet specific requirements.