Human Breath Analysis
For further information and pricing, please get in touch with us.
For real-time studies of low concentration compounds in Human Breath for research applications
The research of low level compounds in human breath is prominent in the fields of medicine, sports science and human physiology. Compounds identified are indicators of disease, physiological changes and stressors to the body.
With excellent sensitivity and 7 decade dynamic range, the Hiden HPR-20 Transient MS is an ideal tool for the dynamic characterisation of low concentration compounds in human breath.
The technique offers the following advantages:
- Non-invasive – removes need for collecting and storing samples
- PPB level detection limits
- Ability to track a number of compound concentrations breath-by-breath to track changes in real time
- <150 msec response time to changes in gas concentrations
- 7 decade continuous dynamic range with > 5 decades response in < 0.2 seconds
- Scan speeds of up to 500 measurements per second
Find Out More