A system for the analysis of secondary positive and negative ions from solid samples
Hiden Analytical supplies world-class mass spectrometry solutions and innovative tools for ion analyses, including the tried-and-trusted Hiden EQS. This high transmission electrostatic quadrupole secondary ion mass spectrometer (SIMS) is one of our most popular detection systems for research-scale thin film nanoscale surface analysis. The EQS SIMS analyser is an ideal add-on analyser for XPS and focused ion beam FIB microscopy systems.
- Extending the sensitivity range of XPS by a factor of over 1000
- Dynamic and static SIMS
- Focussed ion beam (FIB) mass spectrometry
- Secondary neutral mass spectrometry (SNMS)
- Sputter depth profiling
- Sputtered ion and neutral mass/energy analysis
Tools for Ion Analysis from Hiden Analytical
A popular bolt-on fitting for after-market systems, ideal as an add-on for XPS systems and focused ion beam FIB microscopy systems for example, the Hiden EQS offers high sensitivity and optional differential pumping to meet the imaging, depth profiling, and mass spectra requirements of users in a range of applications.
If you need more information about integrating our electrostatic quadrupole SIMS tool into your existing XPS system, FIB microscopy system or if you require a ground-up solution for your ion analyses, simply contact a member of the Hiden Analytical team today.
- 3D imaging
- depth profiling with highly flexible gating
- simple choice of species
- easy set-up for inexperienced users yet full control for experts
- large live interactive image and depth profile windows
- export in .csv and proprietary formats